Events: Back to the Bricks Cruise Cadillac
Saturday & Sunday Schedule of Events
Maps for the following will be posted here in PDF format to download and bring with you.
June 7-8, 12pm - 5pm, Thursday - Friday
Purchase your FUN RUN cards, this year this is a 3 day activity... 10 locations. $5 cards.
Also, purchase t-shirts($10-15), extra dash plaques($5) and key chains ($5)
June 9, Saturday - Downtown - Lake Street, City Park & Pavilion
(Downtown & Greater Cadillac Area)
8am - 11am Registration @ Cadillac Commons/ Pavilion Downtown, Goodie bags & Packets available
- Flag Ceremony by the Cadillac Boy Scout Troop 125
- National Anthem by Laura Ingleright
- Welcome by Carla Filkins, City of Cadillac Mayor
- Blessing by Laura Ingleright, Minister at Legacy of Faith Family Church
- Closing by Joy VanDrie, Chair of Back to the Bricks Cruise Cadillac
- Once the Blessing is done, around 10:45-11, the cars will begin to file out of the city park, to loop around Lakes Cadillac and Mitchell. (approx. 15 miles)
- Spectators are encouraged to arrive to the City Park after 11:00am to watch the Cruisers come back into the Lake Street Show & Shine area...
11am - 1pm Moonhowlers on Stage - live music at the Pavilion
12noon Cruis'in Show & Shine - After the Blessing and Cruise, the Cruisers will follow the south side of Lake Cadillac back towards downtown, taking a left onto Lake Street to funnel onto Lake Street for the afternoon. We will have entertainment in the city park, vendors, stores to do your scavenger hunt, and Live music at the Pavilion along the beautiful Lake Cadillac shorelin
Door prizes - all registered cars attending the Show & Shine will be entered in to win 30+ door prizes - drawing at 4pm, must be present to win!
11am - 4pm Forest Fun Run Sponsored by the Cadillac Winter Warriors
- The Fun Run is a 'poker run' to 10+ locations in the surrounding area. This sightseeing tour will show you the best of our area, making you want to come back during the summer months for more.
- Buy a $5 Fun Run Card during Registration Packet Pick up, or Select Locations along the Route, and test your luck at a good poker hand, by stopping at the designated locations you'll get your card punched.
- Once done, turn your card in between 2-4pm to the location noted below to draw your hand. Net proceeds support Cadillac Winter Warriors youth programming. Locations will be mapped and posted prior to the event on the web site & printed on the card.
12pm - 4pm Wexford Relay for Life - Kids Carnival - Bring the kids and let them play games in the City Park @ Cadillac Commons
1pm - 2pm Sonic Boom DJ on stage - at Pavilion
2pm - 4pm North 44 on stage - at the Pavilion
2pm - 4pm Forest Fun Run Check-In - Fun Run cards due to The City Park Downtown (by doing 8-10 stops it will take 3-4 hrs, approx 60 miles)
4pm - Show & Shine Door Prizes Awarded @ Pavilion
All Day Food & Product Vendors - Yummy food and fun! see list on vendor page
June 10, SUNDAY Downtown Cadillac
(copies of maps will be in ALL registration packets and available to download here prior to the event)
8am-11am Staging starts at Chestnut and Linden by the CHS Veteran's Memorial Stadium to Pine and to Mitchell Street.
- Those that are registered and have picked up packets will be escorted to parking location - following Chestnut to Mitchell. Follow volunteers along route to ensure safety of your vehicle during parking process. All maps will be in registration packet, on-line the week of the show, and at points of entry the morning of the show
- Not registered yet? Or have registered, but haven’t picked up packet yet - park and then have an attendee take you by golf cart to the registration area in the Cadillac Commons Plaza - AAR Information Shelter.
- Trailer Staging & Parking will be available at the Cadillac Junior High School (watch for signs).
8am - 11am Coffee & Breakfast in Downtown Restaurants and Food Court Vendors
10am Official Kick-off to the Back to the Bricks (Harris & Mitchell)
- Presentation of our American Flag
- The National Anthem
- Pure Michigan Welcome
10am - 4pm Entertainment with Sonic Boom DJ @ Harris/Mitchell Street
10am – 2pm People’s Choice Ballots Slips available at Harris/Mitchell and in City Park.
10am - 4pm Special Law Enforcement Exhibit @ Mitchell & Mason—Police, Sheriff, Fire Department, State Police & National Guard
1pm Wexford County Relay for Life - Survivor Honor - National Cancer Survivor Day
2pm Cadillac High School Marching Band Performance @ Harris/Mitchell
2pm Voting ENDS for People's Choice Top 5 Trophies
3pm AWARDS - 25+ Sponsor Trophies, Top 5 People's Choice Trophies Awarded, plus William Merrick Memorial Trophy
Area Business Mascots have been invited—look around to get your picture taken
4pm The Show Officially Ends.
Bathroom facilities will be in the City Park, at the Visitors Bureau and at select business along the route - PLUS porta Johns placed throughout the event area.
Thank you! and travel safe!